Monday, September 24, 2012

Book Reading: Leadership isn't for Cowards

As a leader, you must be able to continually learn things (management or anything in the sun.)

I saw this book called Leadership isn't for Cowards by Mike Staver (look at his website at leadershipisntforcowards.com)
The cover page is really enticing as that's what I felt during the time I am in the bookstore. So grab it and read few chapters (yes I read 4 chapters -- I am no fast reader it's just amazing how the Author manages to write the book so comprehensively for his reader! I have to give it to him! I am so moved)

Anyhow, yep the moment I finished my first 4 chapters, I knew that this is something that I need that will help me better myself as a manager.
The book is pricey-- I have to say, but  I believe that investing in good books won't compare to the price corresponds to it.

My review for this book: 8/10
I vouch for you (the first time managers) to go ahead and grab a copy of this!



No comments:

Post a Comment